GARN | Dectra Corporation has a strong commitment to education and outreach. We believe that educated consumers make better long-term decisions, become better alternative-energy advocates, and make the best, and most satisfied long-term customers.
Every few months we send out an e-mail newsletter we call “GARNews”. You can signup for the newsletter here. The newsletter showcasing GARN installations, discusses maintenance and best practices, and keeps you updated on everything that is GARN.
Access all of the previous GARNews e-mails in there original format by visiting the ARCHIVES. Below is a list of articles that have been featured in GARNews, but that we are drawing special attention to on this page. The list is intended to be a dynamic collection of information, resources, and white papers related to Wood Heating, GARN Products, and alternative energy in general. We’ll update this page as often as possible, so please check back.
In the News (Links)
- The Real Cost of Cheap Oil
- Best Placement for a GARN Unit
- EPA Action Alert Update
- Why Emphasize Corrosion Protection?
- Introducing the GARN Jr
- EPA Requires Efficiency Removals for Phase II Units
- Why GARN?
- Going Green
- Tax Credits for GARN® WHS Units
- About Clean Burning
- Why Thermal Storage?
- Water Quality and pH
- What is the Real Cost?
- Issues with stack height regulations
- Thermal Shock
- GARN® Units in the Ucross Foundation Newsletter (see bottom of page 2 under “Alternative Energy”)
- Dilution Tunnel Testing
- GARN EPA Testing – Parts 1-3